Every day people like you are searching for a new beginning.
I admire you for taking such a brave step. Change does not start in our first session, it has already begun. At our center, we are dedicated to you, the client, and meeting your goals!
- Best therapist in sugar land! Thank you so much Cynthia for all your help. You saved my marriage. The relationship issues we had have been resolved!O.F.Reviewer on Google
- She made us feel special while walking us through the center and explained us the whole concept of it, you can tell by the way she speaks that she cares about people and the experience they can have around her.J.S.Reviewer on Google
- I truly love the top notch friendly and very professional counselors. Always been a very good experience. Cynthia, always willing to be there when needed and someone I trust and highly recommend.C.C.Reviewer on Google
- Cynthia Rojas is an excellent counselor. Her compassion shines through in her way of talking to clients. I'm so happy to have found such a great group!B.F.Reviewer on Facebook
- I went through three different therapists before going to this center. I just thought I could never find the right fit. I finally found a therapist in Katy that was the perfect fit! I am extremely grateful for what you have done.J.P.Reviewer on Google
Individual counseling is the powerful process of exploring and processing your inner world experiences in a safe and judgment free environment. Our counselors in Houston are ready to serve you. Whether you are going through depression, anxiety, or trauma, we are here to bring healing to you. Through individual counseling you will learn effective psychological skills to manage these difficult experiences…
Counselors in Houston offer couple’s counseling through the use of the Gottman Method to help you and your spouse achieve your relationship goals. Relationships are not easy. It takes work. Let us bring healing to your relationship. We are here to help you through the disconnection, lack of love and affection, or maybe you have experienced a betrayal. Couple’s counseling is the therapeutic process of restoring and increasing relationship satisfaction…
- Restore Love
- Increase Satisfaction
- Heal Betrayals
- Find Closure
Counselors in Houston, here to serve you…District Counseling offers a unique wellness experience for individuals, couples, and families by providing the most advanced counseling and psychotherapy approach. Our mission is aligning you to what matters most with sincerity, authenticity, and compassion. Offering Counseling Services in Houston, Katy, Cypress, Sugar Land, Spring Branch, Spring, Tomball, Missouri City, Pearland Texas.
Yessenia E. Aguilar
Sarah Rodriguez, LPC
Director of Behavioral Health
Frank J. Ortiz
Priscilla Ortiz, MS
Ninoska “Nina” Lewis
Director of Behavioral Health & Therapist
Cynthia Lozano Rojas
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.
Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love.
Sure I am of this, that you have only to endure to conquer.
Nine Convenient Locations in Houston
Find us on Google Maps
Thoughts about Psychotherapyfrom District Counseling
- 06.29.233 Mental Health Myths: Break the stigmaArticle author- Haleema Bawany After centuries of ignorance and disregard, mental health is finally gaining the recognition it deserves. However, with this awareness comes…
- 06.29.23Biggest myths regarding mental illness is that there is no hope: Path to RecoveryArticle author- Haleema Bawany Mental illness is one of the most misunderstood issues of our time. From stigmas to rumors, it’s truly concerning just…
- 06.29.23Save Humanity from being alone forever: Chronic LonelinessArticle author- Haleema Bawany In 2018, graphic designer Marissa Korda started the Loneliness Project, aiming to shed light on real-life experiences with loneliness. It…
- 04.04.23How to Help Someone with Anxiety?Anxiety can be overwhelming and it is normal to feel overwhelmed at times. If you are struggling with anxiety, know that you are not…
- 04.04.23Therapists in Cypress Ready to HelpCall (346) 800-7601 to Schedule Now Do you dream of a holistic approach to wellness that addresses both your physical and mental health? Look…
- 11.15.225 Ways the New Marvel Movie “Black Panther” Can Help Us Understand Mental HealthCall (346) 800-7601 to Schedule Now Marvel fans rejoice! The long-awaited movie “Black Panther” is finally in theaters. This film offers a lot of…
Visited 3,362 times, 97 visit(s) today