District Counseling in Sugar Land
Find Healing and Empowerment with Trusted Counselors in Sugar Land.
Our counselors are ready to help you with depression, anxiety, trauma, and more in a safe and judgment-free environment. Start your journey of healing today.
Find Healing and Transformation Through Personalized Counseling.
Our counselors in Sugar Land are committed to helping individuals of all ages find healing, joy and transformation. We provide a safe and judgment free space for exploring your inner world experiences, developing psychological skills to manage difficult emotions, and ultimately finding peace.
Director of Behavioral Health & Therapist
Cynthia Lozano Rojas
Take the first step towards healing.
Make a change for the better by taking the first step towards healing with individual therapy. Our experienced counselors in Sugar Land are here to help you overcome your depression, anxiety, trauma and fears and get back on track. Get started today and take control of your mental health.
Schedule a Session Now
Create a stronger connection in your relationship.
Strengthen the bond between you and your partner. Couples therapy is a powerful tool to build trust, increase satisfaction, heal betrayals, and find closure in relationships. District Counseling in Sugar Land has experienced counselors ready to help you create a strong connection with your partner.
- Restore Love
- Increase Satisfaction
- Heal Betrayals
- Find Closure
Schedule a Session Now
Conquer self doubt and reach success.
Get the clarity and guidance you need to reach your goals. With District Counseling in Sugar Land’s life coaching services, you can tackle self-doubt and create a clear path to success. Reach out today to start on the journey of achieving your personal goals.
- Conquer Self-doubt
- Overcome Fears
- Create Goals
- Focus on Success
Schedule a Session Now
We Change People's Livesin Sugar Land, Texas
- Best therapist in sugar land! Thank you so much Cynthia for all your help. You saved my marriage. The relationship issues we had have been resolved!O.F.Reviewer on Google
- She made us feel special while walking us through the center and explained us the whole concept of it, you can tell by the way she speaks that she cares about people and the experience they can have around her.J.S.Reviewer on Google
- I truly love the top notch friendly and very professional counselors. Always been a very good experience. Cynthia, always willing to be there when needed and someone I trust and highly recommend.C.C.Reviewer on Google
- Cynthia Rojas is an excellent counselor. Her compassion shines through in her way of talking to clients. I'm so happy to have found such a great group!B.F.Reviewer on Facebook
- I went through three different therapists before going to this center. I just thought I could never find the right fit. I finally found a therapist in Katy that was the perfect fit! I am extremely grateful for what you have done.J.P.Reviewer on Google
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.
Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love.
Sure I am of this, that you have only to endure to conquer.
IN SUGAR LAND
Thoughts about Psychotherapyfrom District Counseling
3 Mental Health Myths: Break the stigmaArticle author- Haleema Bawany After centuries of ignorance and disregard, mental health is finally gaining the recognition it deserves. However, with this awareness comes…
Biggest myths regarding mental illness is that there is no hope: Path to RecoveryArticle author- Haleema Bawany Mental illness is one of the most misunderstood issues of our time. From stigmas to rumors, it’s truly concerning just…
Save Humanity from being alone forever: Chronic LonelinessArticle author- Haleema Bawany In 2018, graphic designer Marissa Korda started the Loneliness Project, aiming to shed light on real-life experiences with loneliness. It…
How to Help Someone with Anxiety?Anxiety can be overwhelming and it is normal to feel overwhelmed at times. If you are struggling with anxiety, know that you are not…
Therapists in Cypress Ready to HelpCall (346) 800-7601 to Schedule Now Do you dream of a holistic approach to wellness that addresses both your physical and mental health? Look…
5 Ways the New Marvel Movie “Black Panther” Can Help Us Understand Mental HealthCall (346) 800-7601 to Schedule Now Marvel fans rejoice! The long-awaited movie “Black Panther” is finally in theaters. This film offers a lot of…
Visited 2,549 times, 1 visit(s) today