Our Tree House at Cypress Therapists Are Ready to Help
District Counseling - The Tree House at cypress
Unlock Personal Growth for Kids at the Tree House: Trusted Children's Counseling & Therapy Services
At District Counseling in the Heart of Spring Branch, our counselors are poised to support you through challenges like depression, anxiety, trauma, and more. Experience a secure and non-judgmental environment as you embark on your journey to wellness today.
Tree House Child Counseling Services in Cypress: Creating Happy Childhoods
At the Tree House in Cypress, our devoted child counselors are deeply committed to nurturing happy childhoods and supporting the growth of young individuals. We offer a secure and inclusive environment where children can explore their inner world, develop psychological resilience, and embark on a journey toward lasting happiness and inner peace.
- Best therapist in sugar land! Thank you so much Cynthia for all your help. You saved my marriage. The relationship issues we had have been resolved!O.F.Reviewer on Google
- She made us feel special while walking us through the center and explained us the whole concept of it, you can tell by the way she speaks that she cares about people and the experience they can have around her.J.S.Reviewer on Google
- I truly love the top notch friendly and very professional counselors. Always been a very good experience. Cynthia, always willing to be there when needed and someone I trust and highly recommend.C.C.Reviewer on Google
- Cynthia Rojas is an excellent counselor. Her compassion shines through in her way of talking to clients. I'm so happy to have found such a great group!B.F.Reviewer on Facebook
- I went through three different therapists before going to this center. I just thought I could never find the right fit. I finally found a therapist in Katy that was the perfect fit! I am extremely grateful for what you have done.J.P.Reviewer on Google
Individual counseling is the powerful process of exploring and processing your inner world experiences in a safe and judgment free environment. Our counselors in Cypress are ready to serve you. Whether you are going through depression, anxiety, or trauma, we are here to bring healing to you. Through individual counseling you will learn effective psychological skills to manage these difficult experiences…
Get Started Today
Counselors in Cypress offer couple’s counseling through the use of the Gottman Method to help you and your spouse achieve your relationship goals. Relationships are not easy. It takes work. Let us bring healing to your relationship. We are here to help you through the disconnection, lack of love and affection, or maybe you have experienced a betrayal. Couple’s counseling is the therapeutic process of restoring and increasing relationship satisfaction…
- Restore Love
- Increase Satisfaction
- Heal Betrayals
- Find Closure
Get Started Today
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.
Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love.
Sure I am of this, that you have only to endure to conquer.
Thoughts about Psychotherapyfrom District Counseling
3 Mental Health Myths: Break the stigmaArticle author- Haleema Bawany After centuries of ignorance and disregard, mental health is finally gaining the recognition it deserves. However, with this awareness comes…
Biggest myths regarding mental illness is that there is no hope: Path to RecoveryArticle author- Haleema Bawany Mental illness is one of the most misunderstood issues of our time. From stigmas to rumors, it’s truly concerning just…
Save Humanity from being alone forever: Chronic LonelinessArticle author- Haleema Bawany In 2018, graphic designer Marissa Korda started the Loneliness Project, aiming to shed light on real-life experiences with loneliness. It…
How to Help Someone with Anxiety?Anxiety can be overwhelming and it is normal to feel overwhelmed at times. If you are struggling with anxiety, know that you are not…
Therapists in Cypress Ready to HelpCall (346) 800-7601 to Schedule Now Do you dream of a holistic approach to wellness that addresses both your physical and mental health? Look…
5 Ways the New Marvel Movie “Black Panther” Can Help Us Understand Mental HealthCall (346) 800-7601 to Schedule Now Marvel fans rejoice! The long-awaited movie “Black Panther” is finally in theaters. This film offers a lot of…
Visited 227 times, 1 visit(s) today